Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: Friends

I have to say that I think I was blessed with some of the most amazing friends in the world. A lot of people will tell you that they have friends that will take a bullet for them. While some may be telling the truth I would say about 80% of those people are either lying through their teeth or just oblivious. I, on the other hand, can honestly say that I have 8 to 10 guys and ladies in my life that truly would.

I happened to go to The University Of Texas... tomorrow is a BIG deal! For those of you who don't know tomorrow is the BCS National Championship game is being held in Pasadena. My best friend in the world arrived tonight at 6:15. He hasn't been to LA in 18 years. We just got back from a little restaurant called Father's Office. If you are in the Santa Monica area go there!

I'm excited for tonight, I'm excited for this weekend, and I'm excited for you if you are lucy enough to have people in your life that are as special to you as my friends are to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment