Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: The Plan

What an amazing day! I took a long bike ride up to Malibu today and the scenery did its best to remind me that where I live does NOT suck! The time spent on those two wheels quickly reminded me that...

A) I haven't ridden a bike in close to ten years.
B) my butt is really REALLY going to hurt tomorrow.
C) If I am really going to make these 365 days work for me I need a plan.

The plan I have laid out to this point is to set small goals and work on a lot of different fronts. The three major areas I want to work on are health, financial, and career. While the second and third areas are somewhat connected they are very separate when it comes to making me happy. Money will help to make my debt disappear, but it wont take my soul to a place that I can find true happiness.

Throughout the next 365 days I will layout individual goals and plans to achieve them. By fixing the parts, theoretically, the sum of the whole will ultimately be fixed as well.

And that... will lead to a better me!

No comments:

Post a Comment