Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12: Alchemy

One of the first things I did as the new year started was to pick up my fifth copy of the book "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. I have had five copies of the book because every time I buy it I read through it and pass it on to someone else that hasn't read it. If you only listen to one thing I every write in this silly blog let this be it...







READ THIS BOOK FOR IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

The book is an easy read. You can curl up with it on a rainy afternoon and be done by dinner. The story follows a young shepherd from Andalusia who seeks his fortune at the base of the pyramids of Giza. The boys quest is one of happenstance that quickly evolves into the discovery of his own personal legend. I won't go to deep into the story, but I promise you that you will never look at life the same once you read the final page. It truly is a masterpiece.  It is very rare that ones soul can truly be uplifted in the course of 192 pages, but this will do it. Now, go to the little search bar on the right of this post and plug the book in! Buy 2 copies, or five even, as you will want to share this with people as I share it with you!


What are you waiting for??? GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment