Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15: Parliaments

Soooo...


The smoking thing isn't quite going as I had expected. I am finding it a lot harder to kick the habit than I thought. While I have drastically reduced the overall number that I am smoking I still can't seem to kick it completely. This doesn't help matters much as I have had a chest cold forever four weeks and I can't kick that either.

I truly want to quit! It just seems that I get really stressed out when I see a pack of Parliament Lights and I just have to have one in order to get me through whatever it is I am dealing with!

I know the truth. I know that I am consciously/sub-consciously making and excuse and enabling the habit. I still haven't finished my book that is supposed to make you want to give it up on the spot either. I think I that may be on purpose as well.

I guess it is fitting to follow my own advice and set a sub-goal to have finished the book and be done with smoking by the 25th of this month! That gives me 10 days to get my butt in gear. Now, if only I can remember where I hid that book?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment