Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26: Brakes

That whole "driving my car off a cliff" idea is starting to look better and better by the minute! The brakes on my POS are definitely getting to the point that they need to be changed. I showed them to one of my techs at the shop and he informed me that I was probably going to need a whole new brake assembly which is going to cost around $700. This does not bode well for the debt relief strategy of paying off my credit cards!

Luckily I have a buddy who can get it done for me a little cheaper, but it still doesn't change the fact that I am pissed to have to spend it in the first place. Its not like I wanted to spend the money frivolously anyway... I wanted to do something nice for the GF! Valentines day is coming much quicker than you think... that shit creeps up on you!

I have to believe that when I check my lottery tickets I am going to be 121 MILLION dollars richer tomorrow. So if this is my last post... its because I am RICH! I will still be thinking about you guys anyway, just so you know, on a beach in Costa Rica! If anyone needs to get ahold of me I will be here:

www.thespringscostarica.com



No comments:

Post a Comment