Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: Taxes

A while back I received a letter from the IRS trying to discuss my back taxes. First off, let me state that I am by no means in massive tax debt in addition to my other debt. The reality is that I do owe Uncle Sam a few bucks. These past few years have been dificult and I have pushed really hard to make ends meet. That being said... PAY YOUR TAXES! Uncle Sam can be one scary dude. It isn't necessarily a good thing to owe your government money when they are broke!

The thing about it is they will definitely work with you. So, if you are up against the wall with them, give them a call! Surpissingly they can be very aimiable. They set me up on a payment plan that works with my budget and should get me clear in just a few months. So as we move back into tax season I feel like I am prepared to get my next W2... at least until I have to do something with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment