Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28: P-Funks V2.0

I hate that I CONTINUE to smoke!

I know that I  said I was going to have everything all wrapped up by the 25th, but I haven't. This is proving to be much more difficult than I expected and I seem to be faltering a bit. My determination is still there... it seems that my will power has decided to take a vacation.

I know I could pick a lot of different excuses for not quitting yet (I have been doing it for years), but it truly comes down to whether or not I care enough about myself to make the choice. Currently I don't give a shit! That has to be the truth, right?!?! What other explanation could there be. I just know that I am feeling worse and worse about the whole thing and it is beginning to get to me.

I can't say what it is going to take to get me to end this decade long affair, but I do know that I am searching for it. I hope that if you are out there searching too that you find your answer. I pray to God that I find mine soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment