Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23: Aging

Week two of wiffle came and went. All in it was a good day. I got some pretty decent exercise and really went after a couple. I may have actually gone too far. As I close in on 30 I have come to realize that I can't do the same things I did ten years ago. I mean... REALLY! Now, some of this may be in part because I am out of shape, but I really think that my body is giving out! I feel as though I need to look into some multi-vitamins and joint care because my knees feel like someone took a sledge hammer to them! I can only imagine how soar my thighs are going to be tomorrow morning.

I guess it is part of the territory and, truthfully, it should only spur me on more! I know that if I can drop fifty pounds that the majority of these issues will take care of themselves. That being said I still get a constant reminder every time I workout that Father Time is a bastard! So seriously, anyone know of a good vitamin... maybe Centrum Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment