Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21: Food

I stepped on the scale earlier and I am a little behind where I thought I was going to be at this point. I started out the year at 265 pounds and the scale showed 260 pounds this morning. I guess I shouldn't complain all that much considering I have dropped 5 pounds. I don't know what I was really expecting either. I haven't hit the gym as much as would have liked yet because I have been sick. That being said I guess I have dropped the first five elle bees with diet.

I made a point this year to try very hard to not over eat. I have been making a pretty conscious effort to leave at least 20% of my food on the plate. It doesn't sound like much but if you are eating 2000 calories a day that is almost 3000 calories a week you could walk away from.

It seems to be working so I guess I will continue to roll with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment