Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24: Favre

I think that I am just going to completely give up on football. It would be okay if I liked the Cleveland Browns and Texas A&M. If that were the case I really wouldn't get my hopes up or care too much in the face of utter defeat. But to have watched my Longhorns go down in flames and now my football hero, Brett Farve, choke in almost the EXACT same way as two years ago is almost unbearable. I am at a loss for words.

I think that I am just completely switch over to English Premier League Football/Soccer. Manchester United isn't having a banner year (even though they are only a point out of first) so I think if I make my move now I can wash away any of the hurt before the San Antonio Spurs suck in the NBA!

Red Devils out!

No comments:

Post a Comment