Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55: Postponed

SOOO...

I work my butt off on the presentation I was supposed to give this week sometime, right?!?! I was a bit inquisitive as to why I had not been informed as to when the meeting was. Much to my disappointment, the President of the company I am presenting to has been called away for upwards of a month. This is bad news!

This means all of that work that was fresh in my mind and ready to be delivered in mind-blowing fashion has now been shelved. I have been asked to hold off for a month! At least! I am afraid that the presentation I crafted is going to get shelved in my consciousness and I am not going to remember the delivery, intent, and cadence when it comes time to retrieve it. God forbid it go shelved next to "College Memories," I think they are still drunk! If that is the case I will probably only remember half of it!

Needless to say, my demeanor hasn't changed much since yesterday. I just hope that I get through the rest of this week unscathed!

No comments:

Post a Comment