Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53: Anonymous



"Man, good job so far! I hope you keep on writing somehow and somewhere..."
                                                                             
What you are looking at is my very FIRST comment! I am so stoked that:
  1. Someone is reading this!
  2. They think I am doing a decent job!
  3. They want me to continue!
I have only told a few people that I am even doing this and, of the people I have told, have only given the address out to one person! That means that said anonymous comment was from a genuine person that I don't even know!!! I am pretty excited about that. 

I would like to hear more from whomever is actually reading out there. It gives a little bit of purpose to what goes into this and I guess that is the true intention of this whole project. I wanted to commit to something that is all mine that truly only I will know if I give up on. The goal is to not give up!

I hope the people out there reading this are still enjoying it and I want to thank you for your time Anonymous! It meant a lot to me that you decided to let me know how you felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment