Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48: Flu Shots




So, after much deliberation I decided to get the H1N1 flu vacine a while back. I haven't gotten a flu shot since I was like ten years old and I seem to make it through the season every year unscathed. It seems to me that the people that get the shots end up getting sick more often than not. I know that my thought process is not based in any sort of evidence compounded from a medical journal, not that thaey would publish it there, but I really believe it true.

Ergo, I was VERY apprehensive about getin the H1N1 shot. The thinng is... I have been sick since I got it! I never get sick and I have been sick for almost three months off and on. I am going crazy! It is very hard to find the energy to go to the gym to further my battle with weight loss when I can hardly get out of bed. At this point I also think I should be given stock in Kleenex. I am so ready to be healthy again. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment