Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42: Regroup

I want to take a moment to get some things off my chest that I figure might need to be said at this point...

Let me start by saying that I want everyone to understand that I do NOT think that I have all of the answers. I hope that my ramblings don't make me sound like an ass. I know sometimes I can get a bit preachy, but it is usually only because I am talking about a something that I am passionate about. I hope that I am the last person to actually bring a "holier than thou" attitude to the plate. Please, please, PLEASE let me know if I ever start to sound that way. I like to think that the reason I am doing this is because I don't know squat and that is kinda the impetus to the whole thing. My main concern is that whoever is reading this realize that I have made mistakes that I am trying desperately to fix. I hope that if you are in a similar situation you can use my advice to not be where I am right now. I sure as hell don't want to sound like a self righteous ass in the process though...

I am sure I am going to have to go back and reference this post once every six months or so. I am okay with that as long as the point of the project is coming across. Thanks again for taking the time to read along with me and I hope that I can help you a bit with the trials you are going through.


Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment