Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39: Super Monday




I read an article today in which someone proposed the idea that the Monday following the Super Bowl be deemed a national holiday. I completely agree! While I didn't even drink yesterday, I know a lot of people that did! I think that driving on the 405 this morning was exponentially more dangerous than any other day of the year due to the fact that I am pretty sure the majority of the drivers were still probably drunk! To make matters worse I have a stomach bug and would have loved to not even come into to work at all, but I have a big presentation to prepare for. Just my luck.
The game itself was fantastic! I couldnn't have predicted that one and overall I would say that it was a truly deserved win by the Saints! The commercials wer mediocre at best though. I wonder what has happened over the past three years in the ad world. It seems that the recession has forced all the major companies to lay off any of their talent. Ultimately I would have to say the evening was entertaining. Moreso for my sister, who actually happened to be there! Too bad she was rooting for the Colts...

No comments:

Post a Comment