Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60: Tres

Here we are... March first.

I feel that this year is already starting to fly by. I still don't see much progress. There is a quite a bit of effort being exerted though and I have to hope that a bit more time is all I need to turn the tide. I am excited to continue to focus on creative projects and I plan on really hunkering down on my workout routine. I did very well last week and hit the gym four times.

It seems like there are a few people actually reading this... which is cool because I haven't really tried to plug it. This was the day that I said I was going to tell people about it. Sixty days seemed like a number that showed that I was serious about this. As I have said in the past, I don't want to give lip service any more. I want to follow through on the things I am talking about and continue the commitment to become a better person.

I hope that one or two the things I am talking about in here are hitting home for you as you read along and I  am excited to hear what you have to say. I am also happy to answer, or at least try to answer, any questions you may have. I have never claimed to be all knowing, but a rare gem has been known to slip here and there.

I thank you for reading this and for your continued support. I look forward to what this month has to offer and what I can bring to this month. Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment