Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63: Mop Choppin'

I chopped my mop! I know this doesn’t seem like a post worthy event, but my locks were LOOOOONG! My hair was longer than I think it has ever been. I looked at myself in the mirror and didn’t like the greasy looking guy staring back at me. It was time! I had been rocking the longer hair for about eight months and I have firmly decided that I do not know guys like Mathew McConaughey do it. The minute my hair touched my shoulders there was a huge problem.


So I cut it all off. Liz and I have been watching the show Spartacus a lot and when she questioned how short I had gone I merely replied with “I could be a gladiator.” She was scared at first, but she quickly warmed up to the new look! All I know is there is a breeze on my neck and that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment