Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 93: Pillow Fight

Let me start by saying that Last night was CRAZY!!!!

I figured I would follow it up today by working. By work I mean to help my buddy out with the travel show we have been putting together. We heard about the "International Pillow Fight Day" event that was happening in Pershing Square and decided that we needed to be a part of it.

Apparently all over the world there were massive pillow fights as close to simultaneously as could be imagined. There were over 1500 people downtown duken' it out. Ten minutes into it I felt like I was in a blizzard. A disgusting germ filled pillow stuffing blizzard... nut a blizzard no less. I will amend this post when I get some still photos of the debacle. It was a blast!

I am just wondering who gets clean it up!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment