Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91: Four

Okay... Let me start by saying WHERE THE HELL DID A MONTH GO?

I understand that I am a bit behind on my posts here, but this is almost out of hand. I assure you that I have not been lazy for 31 days. I have actually been extremely busy. I have a whole host of posts (look... it rhymes) that are waiting to be logged in here.

[Rather than letting the blog flounder and be forgotten I decided to start fresh on April fools and to add the older posts in as we go.]

Like I said, I have been really busy. There have been some ups and some downs over the past ninety days and I can honestly say that I am happy with where things are headed even if nothing has really changed. 1/4 of a year into this mess I am:


  1. Still smoking
  2. Still broke
  3. Still plugging away at a job I am not happy in
  4. Still fat and injured
That being said I am also:
  1.  Happily in love
  2. On track to fix #3 of the previous section
  3. Healed on one foot completely
  4. 1/4 of a year wiser


I'm looking forward to telling you about the upcoming adventure I hope to be on shortly. Right now though I am excited about finishing my 14 hour day and going to bed.

It's good to be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment